Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The update!

It's been awhile and I'm sorry for not updating like I should. I've been on bed rest for two weeks now, and this laying around sucks. It's also hard reaching the keys on the keyboard. So I guess that's going to be my excuse. They started me on insulin three weeks ago. It's doing ok.....with the help of my hubby. He is having to do it all! I just don't know what I would do without him sometimes. While I was in the hospital learning how to do insulin my bp starting rising. So to make a long story short it's not looking so good. I'm trying really hard to keep my faith through all this. But I'm really scared right now. I don't want a repeat like last time. I'm going to the hospital on a weekly basis. They do a stress test and ultrasound every time. To check and make sure everything is still ok. Last week was not great but it was ok. Today was not good but it wasn't bad enough to induce. So I was told to come back Thursday to recheck everything. My bps are staying up high now but he's doing great. He's is measuring at 7 pds as of today. Were really excited about that. I was also told today that he will be here on the 31st. I wanting to just hug her for saying that. I can't wait to hold him in my arms, but i want everything to be ok. Having a baby grow inside of you for 9 months is amazing. You have this bond to somebody you have never met. I love this feeling and no pain can change that. I hate having to go through all this pain but it's so worth it. I need your prayers more than anything right now. I just want our baby boy to come out healthy and strong. His health means more to me than anything.

1 comment: