Friday, April 24, 2009

The life with a family of four!

I never thought I would ever say that. It's a crazy life full of diapers but it's so worth it. It's been the best three years of our life's. I've had two really bad pregnancy, so we made the decision that mikell was our last. But if god wants to bless us with another baby than it's meant to be. Mikell is almost 10 pounds and he eats 8 ozs every three hours. He has just started to sleep half way through the night now. Edwina is still 18 pds AND 2 ozs. Were so proud of those 2 ozs. When Greg was working out of town, I started something I can't stop. I let edwina sleep in my bed cause I was lonely. So now she sleeps with us. Our bedroom isn't that big, so it's interesting having 4 people in it. Greg goes may 1st for his physical for draper, so he should be starting out there soon. He and we really need this job so pray he gets it. Were trying to decide if we want to buy the house were in now, or try to find our dream house. We have been renting my parents old house for three years. It's the house I grew up in, so I wanted to start my family in it. We moved into our house right after we got married, and we brought both of our babies home in this house. But the house is shrinking on us, and were running out of room. We could add on but it would cost way too much money. Were really stuck on this decision and we don't now what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment