Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's been awhile...

OK so I'm feeling really bad these days and I had my 30 week check up thursday and I gained a whole pound so that puts me at 30 pounds total....I'm doing great in yet i find out my blood pressure is high and my sugar is really high which means I'm going to get toxemia AGAIN.....I just don't understand what I did wrong I have only gained 30 pounds most of which is mikell and I'm eating very healthy and i walk everyday I just don't understand my body anymore but on the other note she set a date for me to be induced if I make it for March 23rd ill be 37 weeks which is when they toke edwina I was told if my blood pressure was up they would do the c-section if not we get to do the old fashion way which would make me so happy i can't wait to meet him I just hope and pray everything goes the way its suppose to and we get to bring him home when we go home I'm scared out of my mind and i just don't know what to do anymore but on a better note our little girl is growing up so fast she talks non-stop some words i don't understand but others I do it's just so cute hearing her talk whatever she's saying and she also learned to blame things on other people when greg was in north carolina a week ago she would blame everything she did wrong on him now this week while he's in the sunshine state she's blaming everything on bubba its just too funny she makes me laugh at least 10 times a day if not more she does miss her daddy and after a long week of asking where's daddy I think she has realized daddy is working cause we say it so much we got to spend 5 night and 4 days with him last week and i would have to say it was the best 5 nights and 4 days i have had in awhile i love that man so much and with all this going on its making us so close and I'm loving it well I'm getting tired of sitting at this computer and the pain is intensifying so ill try to keep more updated so i don't have to write so much next time

No comments:

Post a Comment