Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update On The Family Of 4!

It has been awhile since I updated this! We have been very busy! We moved down the street to a huge house. It has 2400sf with 4beds and 2baths. We have somebody coming to do the kids rooms this week! Were really excited about all the changes. We moved a week before Edwina's 2nd birthday. Boy, was that a crazy week! Edwina also started preschool that week too. She is getting SO smart. I'm am a very proud momma. She has a play coming up soon which I can't wait to see. She is holding still at 21 pounds. She is a ball of fire. She loves to tell you NO. She can be very sweet but it don't last long. She loves her bubba more than anything. They are crazy about each other. Mikell is 7 1/2 months old now. He is moving around alot more now. He scoots around in circles everywhere. Everything in his reach goes in his mouth. He is 17 pounds now and growing more and more every second. He is wear 12 month clothes. Yeah I know! I am so proud of my babies. I am proud to be there mommy! Greg and I had to change our work schedules around. I'm staying with a guy at night now. So Greg had to start working the 4 to 12 shift since my new schedule is from 11 to 7. I learned with my job that there is always something changing, so I never know who I'm going to have. Which I hope I'm with who I'm with now for as long as he wants me there. He doesn't require as much help as my other two girl did. But he is a handful. I'm blessed with the life god has giving us. I still have no idea how we got here. I just know god has been with us the whole way.
This is a picture of our new house halloween:

No comments:

Post a Comment