Sunday, July 19, 2009

An update on the family of four!

Mikell is going to be 4 months in 5 days. He weighs 15 pounds and is growing so fast. He's really moving alot these days. He doesn't like his swing anymore unless it nap time. He still want take naps in his bed. He goes to sleep at 10 like his sissy. But he wakes up at 5:30 when I'm trying to get ready for work. It makes it really fun but I enjoy the one on one time. Edwina turns 2 next month. She is also getting this really bad attitude. I have no idea where it has come from. She says uh oh after she's peed in her pull ups. Which doesn't help me but at least she's on the right path. She is getting so tall and lanky. She is a mess and she loves her Bubba so much. She goes around the house saying (Momma, Dadda, Bubba, G G and Esia which is Elisa). I guess thats who she loves the most. I started back working which was not the plan. I found my dream job and I didn't want to pass it up. I work for Autauga-Elmore Mental Retardation Board as a personal care worker. As of right now I take care of Laurel. She has autism and she has the biggest heart. I love her to death. I got a call from my boss the other day, and she wanted me to start taking care of a woman in Millbrook. It would be cheaper on gas but I would have to leave Laurel. I said no but she called back the other day, and said I could stay with Laurel in the mornings. But I would be with the other lady in the afternoon. I liked that idea so much better. I also get benefits since I'll be full time. Which is so good for us. Greg is working a night shift at the TA center in montgomery. It's so nice having him at home when I get off. Oh I also forgot Edwina starts dayschool the begining of August. I think it will be so good for her. She will be going 3 days a week. I am so thankful god has blessed us with so much. I keep thinking back a few months ago when we had no income coming in. All we had was love and faith. I'm so glad we didn't give up on our faith. We celebrate our 3rd Anniversary on the 22nd month of this month. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband it has been the most wonderful 3 years of my life!

1 comment: